A warm shout out to Miriam of https://theshowersofblessing.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award. Check out her blog here you’ll find posts on reflections, sharing and being a blessing to others amongst others.
About this Award
This is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anyone that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
- Answer 3 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 7 to 8 fellow bloggers.
- Ask 3 questions to the nominees
Questions Miriam asked me
1.What is your most memorable moment? When I had to leave everything that I/we knew – it was necessary to be done. You don’t know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
2.When was your last time of having tears of joy? My mom was diagnosed with Stomach Cancer. It was and is an emotional roller coaster of proportions. Hearing the Dr tell us that the cancer is in remission was life changing. Till today we cry tears of joy at every check up she goes through.
3.What do you like the best about blogging? It is sort of an outlet, although must say I most enjoy too reading and discovering other blogs; most especially understanding other viewpoints.
I have come across some absolutely amazing blogs – Seasoned bloggers and Newbies. I think some of you already have numerous awards.
- The Lonely Author
- Sascha Darlington
- lifexperimentblog – mliae
- Daughters Of Africa
- Crumble Cult by Tony Single
- The Girl in the Little Black Dress
- Incredible Pie
- Which part of writing is a challenge for you?
- What do you do when noone is looking that one might find odd 😉 ?
- Who or what motivates you to get through a bad day and how?
Thank Ya 😉